Wednesday, April 4, 2012

{Mr. T turns ONE!}

 Little Tate happens to be the son of one of my BEST friends! I still am in denial that he is turning one, because that means my little guy will be one soon. My little boy and Tate are 10 days apart! I can still remember when he was born...I got the privilege of photographing him in his mommy's belly and being there to photograph his first seconds in life, and now here we are, doing his One year session!
He has the most beautiful baby blue eyes! I couldn't believe how blue they were once i started going through his pictures. Not much touching up to those eyes for me :) He had me laughing at his facial expressions during his cake smash, Im pretty sure he enjoyed every second of it!
Enjoy this sweet little boys pictures! (and yes, you can be jealous of the blue eyes)

















No comments:

Post a Comment