Wednesday, February 15, 2012

{Miss Lily} Turns 2

This little gal happens to be my niece and I couldn't be more proud of her! She has an amazing little story behind her! As I was going through her pictures and seeing all of the spunk and personality she has, I was truly amazed and couldn't help but think about her 2 years ago. Lily was born 10 weeks premature and weighed just over 3 lbs. It was a scary time for all and I remember visiting her in the hospital. Such a tiny little thing, but you knew she was a fighter and had alot of spunk and personality then! Boy does that still ring true :) She has the best parents ever that love her so much and to see her running around as any other two year old really is just amazing to me! She is a sweetheart and definately her father's daughter :) Enjoy these sweet pictures of Little Lily Lou (thats what I like to call her)




I just had to put in the pouting faces :) She is still so cute even when she is sad! haha










No comments:

Post a Comment