Saturday, December 10, 2011

Syphus Family

I am so excited to FINALLY get these pictures up! This is a family I hold near and dear to me...Shawn is one of my very best friends from Arizona. I was so excited that she asked me to do their family pictures, but I was even more excited that I got to hang out with her. I miss her so so much. Our kids are all the exact same age, except she is one ahead of me. Our kids always have a blast when we get together, and I could seriously be around her ALL the time! She is so fun and happy and is always looking for an adventure. She knows how to make you smile and cheer you up if your having a hard time! and last but not least, she is GORGEOUS :) I absolutely love this cute family! Enjoy some pictures of them, and check out the blue eyes on these kids! Gorgeous!!













No comments:

Post a Comment