Monday, March 21, 2011

{Carly maternity}

Where do I begin? First of all, this is one of my VERY best friends! I can not say enough about her :) This pregnancy has been extra fun for both of us, cuz we are due 4 days apart!! I was SOO excited when she asked me to do her maternity pictures! I had such a hard time picking which ones to put up on here, thats why there are so many :) I can not wait to meet this sweet baby, and find out whether Lincoln is getting a Brother or a Sister! She's been keeping it a secret! (little stinker) I am soo excited for them to add another little one to their family :)
Enjoy!!



















4 comments:

  1. Those turned out way cute Shianne!!! I love prego bellies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are just fantastic! (: You did an amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Made me cry! Thank you a million times over again for documenting this special time in our lives. I can't wait to meet this little one too!The one laying in the grass turned out SO good! I love them so much!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are darling. Can't wait to have another beautiful grandchild!

    ReplyDelete